Pages

Friday, March 07, 2014

Today's Yard - March 7, 2014



It is always fun to get together with like-minded people.  When your home has wheels, your neighbors change frequently, and you can frequently choose them. Ellen (beyond my motorhome) and Ed (front van) and I have this neighborhood this week, with lots of good conversation, good meals, good ice cream.  Then the kaleidoscope will turn and they will each be somewhere else, having some other adventures, while I wrap things up from the outage and prepare for Peaches to Beaches.  This is truly The Good Life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but I've had a lot of spam lately. It's all by "Anonymous" so "Anonymous" can't post any more. All comments to this blog are moderated. If you post spam it will do you no good. Comments from my actual readers are welcome and appreciated.