Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Loose Ends

As the winter draws to a close, I'm working on tying up the loose ends and getting ready for travel.

7 weeks ago, my friend Ellen came to camp here for a week or two. She found it such a peaceful, relaxing place to be, and such a good place to take care of stuff and sorting and ordering needful items from Amazon and what not, that she stayed until today. I really enjoyed our visit.



While she was packing and loading, I was crossing things off my to do list. This is one I'd been meaning to take care of for a while.

Years ago, I dated a blacksmith. He made me a bunch of towel rods and hooks for the travel trailer I lived in at the time, and they've been moved from RV to RV ever since. One of the towel bars you have seen in my kitchen, holding pot lids.



Today I replaced the original towel bar in the bathroom with the last 2 unhung towel bars.



I moved the original towel bar down to the bottom of the bathroom door, where it now keeps slippers and shoes out of the way.

2 comments:

  1. that's a great idea for the slippers.. wow.. always great to read.. though a cold winter it seems it has passed fast for you. Glad you had a friend to share it with this year. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty handy way to put away the slippers. I like it!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but I've had a lot of spam lately. It's all by "Anonymous" so "Anonymous" can't post any more. All comments to this blog are moderated. If you post spam it will do you no good. Comments from my actual readers are welcome and appreciated.