Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Nomad Proximity Detector - RoVers finding each other

A few days ago, RV Friend Network launched a new website, and I happily joined in the fun.  It's in beta and we're all trying it out and helping them find out what works and what doesn't.  It's really quite exciting - it's kind of like Facebook and kind of like a bunch of RV forums...
The very cool thing about it is that it enables those of us who travel a lot to know where our also-travel-a-lot friends are, as well as meet up with other travelers with similar interests.  The location thing of course is strictly voluntary.

On the site are groups, similar to facebook's groups, with their own forums... I'm admin for one for Vandwellers... So many times I've said "If I'd known you were there, we could have met up - I was just there last week!"

 RVillage

The site is http://www.rvillage.com/.

You can go to Technomadia's blog post, which explains the site in much more detail.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but I've had a lot of spam lately. It's all by "Anonymous" so "Anonymous" can't post any more. All comments to this blog are moderated. If you post spam it will do you no good. Comments from my actual readers are welcome and appreciated.