Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Van is back.

The good news is the van is back. The bad news is it cost a grand more than expected to fix the front end. Steering and stopping are required, though.

I still have more to do on the Project, but I can load it, and go to the Rendezvous in the morning.

All this stuff has to fit back in. And the other pair of roof racks have to be installed.
After the Rendezvous, I'll figure out the other stuff. I have the flooring already, but still have to find out how water gets in. And rebuild the emergency repair fund.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but I've had a lot of spam lately. It's all by "Anonymous" so "Anonymous" can't post any more. All comments to this blog are moderated. If you post spam it will do you no good. Comments from my actual readers are welcome and appreciated.