Pages

Friday, July 28, 2006

This week I was in Richmond, with very little interesting to blog about. This is because I started the week with a cold/flu/sinus infection - something undiagnosed and yucky that made me feel like bat crap. So I worked, then I dozed, then I slept. No cool pics, no explorations of parts unknown, no hikes through beautiful woodlands, no workouts at the Curves which was a mere 5? miles from the store. I was SO glad to be in my comfy motorhome with the fridge that kept me supplied with cold salad fixin's and clementines. I went through an entire flat of clementines.
By Thursday, I felt much better. My daughter and I went to Ichiban for sushi after work. Ichiban is our all-time favorite Japanese restaurant. They're listed way up in State of the Plate, both for restaurants and dishes. http://www.styleweekly.com/article.asp?idarticle=12150 tells about some of that.
Next week I'm headed to North Carolina and, being more healthy, will perhaps have something to blog about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but I've had a lot of spam lately. It's all by "Anonymous" so "Anonymous" can't post any more. All comments to this blog are moderated. If you post spam it will do you no good. Comments from my actual readers are welcome and appreciated.