Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Rendezvous!

What do you do when it rains at rendezvous? Get wet. Coffee's on the fire. Like me, my neighbors are making breakfast and doing camp chores as was done in the 1700's. It's too wet to set out the trade blankets or wander around much, but it's supposed to clear off soon. This afternoon i'll go to a workshop on brain-tanning. While I haven't done any hides myself in a long time, I certainly haven't lost interest. Then I'll have company over for dinner. Then go do music around a campfire... Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but I've had a lot of spam lately. It's all by "Anonymous" so "Anonymous" can't post any more. All comments to this blog are moderated. If you post spam it will do you no good. Comments from my actual readers are welcome and appreciated.