Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

Today's Yard, Sept. 11 2009

The tail end of a dinner party Gypsy Jane style. Got off work, bought groceries, set up camp at McDowell Nature Preserve south of Charlotte NC. Nice pull-thru campsite. I had my daughter, son in law, his folks, and of course the grandbaby, over for dinner so there was lots of cooking, & the good china. And a campfire made of my old broken leveling boards. I'd had some of them longer than I've had this motor home and they burned really well. We had lots of fun and the dishwashing can wait.

1 comment:

  1. Campfires are one of the Great Gifts Given to Mankind - and campfires shared are one of the great gifts we give each other.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but I've had a lot of spam lately. It's all by "Anonymous" so "Anonymous" can't post any more. All comments to this blog are moderated. If you post spam it will do you no good. Comments from my actual readers are welcome and appreciated.