Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Today's Yard Sept. 12 2009

"Up at dawn, to greet the sun. I've forgotten what a care or worry means."
I actually had to wait an hour for enough light to take this picture. We had a nice dinner & campfire last night. After my folks left for their climate controlled, wheelless homes, I put everything away, washed dishes, watched the fire dwindle in the peace of the night.
Saturday dawns clear and bright. The peace of the woods meets the anticipation of a wond'rous array of things to do. Music to play, Spanish to learn, trails to hike both literally and otherwise, Later today, friends & family to visit, new people to meet, lampwork beads to learn to make. Cats to cuddle.
Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but I've had a lot of spam lately. It's all by "Anonymous" so "Anonymous" can't post any more. All comments to this blog are moderated. If you post spam it will do you no good. Comments from my actual readers are welcome and appreciated.