Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Today's Yard Sept. 19

Wow - I'm home. I usually get here more often than I have recently. My non-traveling cat Scamper even admits she's glad to see me.
A mountain of mail to go through. Trips to the mechanic . Visits with friends. Summer clothes to take out of the rig, fall clothes & warm fuzzies & Mr. Heater to put in. Preparations to make for the Eastern Rendezvous.
I worked near home last week and will again this week, commuting by car. This is good: I can prepare for the Rendezvous without missing work, and take the time AFTER, to recover. The jet lag from fast-forwarding 200 years is - well, it's hard to go directly back to work.
Saturday: crisp but still pleasantly warm. The first hint of fall, the seeds of October. Riding weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but I've had a lot of spam lately. It's all by "Anonymous" so "Anonymous" can't post any more. All comments to this blog are moderated. If you post spam it will do you no good. Comments from my actual readers are welcome and appreciated.