Pages

Friday, April 04, 2008

I must be working too much: I just realized I'd posted nothing about Carolina Beach State Park.

tent campers

It is very much oriented toward tent camping (See, Sue, there still are places!) No electric hookups, water available at centralized locations. They did have an RV dump station. These are NOT complaints, mind you - I'm perfectly happy camping without hookups. As long as I can find a fairly level spot to park and back in without clobbering the resident vegetation.

motorhome in campsite

It took 3 trips around the loop to decide this was the campsite, and it was excellent.

trees seen while I hiked

Then (still celebrating the lack of corn on toe) I made several more trips around the loop on foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but I've had a lot of spam lately. It's all by "Anonymous" so "Anonymous" can't post any more. All comments to this blog are moderated. If you post spam it will do you no good. Comments from my actual readers are welcome and appreciated.