Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Flamenco Vivo Carlota Santana!

Tonight I went with my friends to see Flamenco dancing at one of Columbus County's schools. Flamenco Vivo Carlota Santana has been doing workshops with the kids at Guideway Elementary this past week. The kids from the fourth and fifth grades each performed a dance they had learned, and then the people from Flamenco Vivo Carlota Santana danced. I have a video I'm trying to post here, but blogger's having trouble so that will appear when it will upload.
Me gusta mucho!
The last time I saw Flamenco danced live, I was walking in a campground in New Jersey. A bunch of people were gathered at a campsite and a woman was dancing like that, complete with the appropriate clothing. It was quite impressive, and I wish I had not been so young and shy -
I'd have stayed and watched and asked questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but I've had a lot of spam lately. It's all by "Anonymous" so "Anonymous" can't post any more. All comments to this blog are moderated. If you post spam it will do you no good. Comments from my actual readers are welcome and appreciated.