Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2007

I want my canoe!!!


While I was in Whiteville, Barbara and I went to Fair Bluff, and to the Lumber River State Park.




Don't ask me which water's which.



Everything about the weekend made me wish I had my canoe with me!







At Fair Bluff, we walked the river walk, which had actually been under water last time I visited Barbara. I can barely imagine!








We then grabbed a snack at the soda fountain. Yes, soda fountain.




Another cool thing about Fair Bluff is they have these little pocket parks in alleys, between buildings...




I wish people would put those little gardens all through civilization.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but I've had a lot of spam lately. It's all by "Anonymous" so "Anonymous" can't post any more. All comments to this blog are moderated. If you post spam it will do you no good. Comments from my actual readers are welcome and appreciated.