Pages

Monday, August 03, 2009

Today's Yard, August 3

I figure if it's a convenient walk from where I park, it's part of my yard. This community park is less than a mile and a nice reward for getting exercise. After all, I could have driven 2 miles in the other direction to Panera Bread and indulged my Facebook addiction.
When my daughter visited last week she said she couldn't live in such a small space as my motorhome. I told her I don't. I don't live in that small space: mostly I live out here, in the infinite and ever-changing yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but I've had a lot of spam lately. It's all by "Anonymous" so "Anonymous" can't post any more. All comments to this blog are moderated. If you post spam it will do you no good. Comments from my actual readers are welcome and appreciated.