Pages

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Today's yard Aug 2

Goodbye Izaac Walton, 'til next time. I spent the weekend here, as did my friend Sue. We shot archery, took my canoe blackberry hunting, swam, ate...
This morning we broke camp in a steady gentle rain. Cleanup, water chores, dump and drive. Need to be down in NC tonight for work tomorrow. I do love and appreciate my job but it just doesn't compare favorably with a weekend at the lake with friends. And I know I'll not be back here before Labor Day.
Ah but it was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but I've had a lot of spam lately. It's all by "Anonymous" so "Anonymous" can't post any more. All comments to this blog are moderated. If you post spam it will do you no good. Comments from my actual readers are welcome and appreciated.