Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Today's Yard, August 27

Same park, different day/site. No problem this time- I could have been level without wood if I'd left the awning rolled up. But there was a tree and pulling forward meant I needed one little board.
Did I mention that last weekend the few boards I had left over were picked up for firewood? I don't know about you, but I wouldn't think of taking wood from an occupied campsite. Probably kids. I should have put it away when I finished leveling.
Anyway, this time the setting up was easy and it's time to kick back and enjoy life... edit the Song In Progress, clean house, grill food, walk the loop, hunt up some small firewood to go with the logs someone left in the site when they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but I've had a lot of spam lately. It's all by "Anonymous" so "Anonymous" can't post any more. All comments to this blog are moderated. If you post spam it will do you no good. Comments from my actual readers are welcome and appreciated.