Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Today's Yard July 25

My elder daugter & her SO came out to Izaak Walton to help me celebrate my birthday, so I got out the good china. Seriously: it was my great-grandmother's. I have Corelle to rattle around for every day use, but special occasions call for the good stuff. In preparation for their arrival I rearranged the cabinets so the good china storage bins will be more accessable and got rid of about a cabinet full of miscellaneous kitchen stuff I really don't ever use. We ate, we shot, we swam, and a good time was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but I've had a lot of spam lately. It's all by "Anonymous" so "Anonymous" can't post any more. All comments to this blog are moderated. If you post spam it will do you no good. Comments from my actual readers are welcome and appreciated.