Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Today's Yard, July 18th

No, I didn't move the motorhome. This is a view from the canoe. This park has 3 paddle boats and a canoe available for campers to use on the pond. Not one to miss an opportunity to go canoeing, I made a beeline for the water right after lunch.

View from the canoe

If you always stay in your comfort zone, it shrinks and strangles you like a boa constrictor. So, although I am not now, nor have I ever been, a dancer, I attended a dancing class this afternoon and now have a basic understanding of the Electric Slide, the Hustle, and the Macarena, and a screaming sciatic nerve. Time to hang like a bat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but I've had a lot of spam lately. It's all by "Anonymous" so "Anonymous" can't post any more. All comments to this blog are moderated. If you post spam it will do you no good. Comments from my actual readers are welcome and appreciated.