Pages

Friday, June 08, 2018

The Old Mill at Little Rock AR

You didn't really want to read about me sorting through storage or getting bit up by chiggers, right? This is more interesting.


I would never have found this on my own, because I avoid cities. But since my good friends NoNose and Miss Hattie live in Little Rock, Arkansas, I find myself in Little Rock to visit them. Nothing like having a local tour guide.


The Old Mill was in Gone With The Wind.


What looks like wood, in bridges and archways and what-not, is actually concrete.


The millstone inside, however, is real and authentic, brought here from an actual old mill.


Lots of wedding and graduation pictures happen here, because it's so pretty.


Find out more here.


Until next post, May there be a Road!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but I've had a lot of spam lately. It's all by "Anonymous" so "Anonymous" can't post any more. All comments to this blog are moderated. If you post spam it will do you no good. Comments from my actual readers are welcome and appreciated.