Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Beaver Dam Patrol

This morning I found the Beavers had put a bit of extra effort into stopping the drains last night. Usually at least some water gets through, but this morning nothing at all was getting through the pipe. Of course, I fixed that in short order.

The owners of the campground at which I'm hosting came in today for a brief visit. They are very cool people and it was great to see them. They brought me food from the family reunion they'd just attended, and also presented me with this tee shirt. I will wear it with pride.


If you'd like to see beavers in action, this is a great little film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but I've had a lot of spam lately. It's all by "Anonymous" so "Anonymous" can't post any more. All comments to this blog are moderated. If you post spam it will do you no good. Comments from my actual readers are welcome and appreciated.