Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Today's yard, January 19 2009

I am so glad to say goodbye to that cold spell. This week it's warm and the sun is shining and I'm really enjoying it.
I'm sitting at a Statesville NC park 2 miles from tomorrow's workplace, reading Chelsea Quinn Yarbro's latest, Burning Shadows, and soaking up enough sunshine to fry a Vampire.
If you like Vampire stories, check out this series. Her protagonist, Saint Germain, is my all-time favorite vampire.

It's a nice park: a network of walking trails lace through the grounds, so I could walk around the pond 5 times without repeating my route. Benches and swings to sit on while reading and playing guitar. Everything I need to help me keep my new years resolutions. Music? Check. Exercise? Check. Eat healthy? Check. Now, back to that book...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but I've had a lot of spam lately. It's all by "Anonymous" so "Anonymous" can't post any more. All comments to this blog are moderated. If you post spam it will do you no good. Comments from my actual readers are welcome and appreciated.