Pages

Friday, February 22, 2008

I've been working, working, sneaking visits to the new kid, working... Then work got to far away to visit the baby so I spent the weekend with my friend Barbara in Whiteville. THIS time, when we went to Mama Rita's, it was open. At last I get to eat at the restaurant in the parking lot I told you about in a post last year.


We took her granddaughter and went to Chadbourn's park - now this just makes me want to shrink to kid-size and play. Actually, the swings there are so high off the ground that I had trouble getting in them and I had to get Barbara to push me to get started. I don't know how little kids use them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but I've had a lot of spam lately. It's all by "Anonymous" so "Anonymous" can't post any more. All comments to this blog are moderated. If you post spam it will do you no good. Comments from my actual readers are welcome and appreciated.