Pages

Friday, February 16, 2007

This week we worked in Murrels Inlet, SC so I spent a night at the beautiful Huntington Beach State Park.



It was cool and windy Sunday morning, but I had to do it - the walkway to the beach was right by my campsite.



I had intended to go before dawn and watch the sun rise, but when it came down to it, I decided to clean house first and let the world get warmer. I still got to watch the morning over the atlantic.


There are few other people out and about early in the morning in the winter, and there were no tracks at all on the beach. Just the gulls and me. I picked up a few seashells, enjoyed the peace, enjoyed the fact that I had a warm motorhome waiting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but I've had a lot of spam lately. It's all by "Anonymous" so "Anonymous" can't post any more. All comments to this blog are moderated. If you post spam it will do you no good. Comments from my actual readers are welcome and appreciated.