Pages

Saturday, January 27, 2007

In Forest City NC, they still had their lights up while I was there after Twelfth Night.



They wrap lights all around all the trees along their main drag. So glad my Treo has a camera in it so while I'm driving and can't reach the good Sony I can still snap a shot.



The next week found me at Cornelius, NC. I went twice to Jetter Park on Lake Norman. I did not see
The Lake Norman Monster,
but I did see a watersport I'd never seen before. My son-in-law tells me that's parasailing. It looks like fun.










If it
had been
summertime,
I could have
rented a



bicycle at Jetter Park but since it was January I walked the park trails, a bit over a mile, enjoying the peace and the scenery.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but I've had a lot of spam lately. It's all by "Anonymous" so "Anonymous" can't post any more. All comments to this blog are moderated. If you post spam it will do you no good. Comments from my actual readers are welcome and appreciated.