Pages

Monday, August 31, 2026

I win!!!

I'm going home and maybe paddle around the lake, or maybe curl up with a fan and a good book.  It's done. 
Ok, not completely.  I still have to take a bunch of stuff to the flea market, and a bunch to the dump.  My new unit has a long long list of projects attached to it, with room to work and all materials where they belong. All the things fit in their assigned places.

And everything I'm keeping (and some things I'm not) is out of the old unit.  Everything that's still in there is going away. Phase one, mission accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but I've had a lot of spam lately. It's all by "Anonymous" so "Anonymous" can't post any more. All comments to this blog are moderated. If you post spam it will do you no good. Comments from my actual readers are welcome and appreciated.