Pages

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Today's Yard, March 2nd....

3rd, 4th.... I'm glad I'm to be at this store the next TWO days because it's forecast to snow for that long and I really don't fancy driving the rig around in it. Yes, it's snowing AGAIN. It's pretty bleak looking out there right now but I expect that to become a pretty, sparkly scene tomorrow or Thursday. I'm glad to have a nice view, not just a parking lot.
I have an 18th century camping trip planned for 2 weeks from now. I might be nuts! Where IS spring, anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but I've had a lot of spam lately. It's all by "Anonymous" so "Anonymous" can't post any more. All comments to this blog are moderated. If you post spam it will do you no good. Comments from my actual readers are welcome and appreciated.