Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

SodaStream! One of my favorite toys.

This past winter I bought a SodaStream from Soda Club USA. It's a kitchen appliance that makes carbonated water, so you can make your own sodas. They are delicious, whether you use their concentrates or Real Fruit Juice of your choice. Besides being a way to make your own healthy sodas - I wrote all about that on my sister blog Sweet Enough Already - it's a major space saver in an RV. I've given a few as gifts and the people I gave them to love theirs as much as I love mine. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but I've had a lot of spam lately. It's all by "Anonymous" so "Anonymous" can't post any more. All comments to this blog are moderated. If you post spam it will do you no good. Comments from my actual readers are welcome and appreciated.