Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Today's yard May 29 1810

The motorhome is parked at home base. The van, loaded to the gills, carried me 4 hours north and 200 years back. Then all afternoon was spent setting up camp. I am sure I have too much stuff. My back is positive of that. But most everything really does get used.

It is a treat to see old friends, and meet new friends. And sad to miss those who are no longer with us.

We were expecting to get drenched this afternoon but the storm seems to have passed by bringing cooler air but not rain. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but I've had a lot of spam lately. It's all by "Anonymous" so "Anonymous" can't post any more. All comments to this blog are moderated. If you post spam it will do you no good. Comments from my actual readers are welcome and appreciated.