Pages

Sunday, May 02, 2010

Last Month's Yard - Wildwood Park, Radford

Last month when I parked at Wildwood Park in Radford, I said I would post more pictures.

I walked through the woods at Wildwood Park.

Then through the tunnel which connects it with Bisset Park and the River Walk.

Wildwood is woods and meadows. Bisset is grassy parkland.

The walkway goes quite a ways up (down?) the river. I was back a couple of weeks ago and parked along the river walk to enjoy some spring sunshine.

Here's another shot of the rock face at the Wildwood Park parking area, and a movie too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but I've had a lot of spam lately. It's all by "Anonymous" so "Anonymous" can't post any more. All comments to this blog are moderated. If you post spam it will do you no good. Comments from my actual readers are welcome and appreciated.