I went to a camp out in Cherokee North Carolina and did a bunch of music and took no pictures. Someone else got one of me.
I hauled off a trailer load of stuff to the flea market and the thrift shop. There is practically nothing left in the old unit, but it includes an inversion table that I'm hoping someone will actually buy.
My friend smashed apart the pallet racks and hauled them off. I took apart the metal rack. The unit is getting closer to empty.
I went to my campsite and burned a bunch of old journals. I paddled my kayak and visited with the local deer.
I sorted all my tools, and organized the hardware. That doesn't sound like much but it was little groups of three or four or 10 or 40 screws, lots of bolts, washers ,all the usual stuff that you don't dare throw out because you know it's going to be useful. It's all in little tiny baggies and in that green toolbox and the two lucite trays next to it. All on a couple of shelves in the new storage, neat and findable.
My daughter and son in law and I went to visit Thomas Jefferson's retreat house, Poplar Forest, in Forest VA.
Now I'm headed for storage to see what I can get done this evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Sorry about the word verification, but I've had a lot of spam lately. It's all by "Anonymous" so "Anonymous" can't post any more. All comments to this blog are moderated. If you post spam it will do you no good. Comments from my actual readers are welcome and appreciated.