Pages

Friday, July 06, 2007

Busy, busy, busy! The summer months just seem to fly by. Since I last posted, I worked 2 weeks in Virginia Beach, 1 week in Moyock NC, 1 week in Chesapeake VA, then got to come home for a week. I love my job but it's sure nice to come up for air once in a while.







So - Somewhere in there I visited my friend Phylis. Her house was blessed with an invasion of rather new and totally adorable kittens.




Alice has a different creature feature at her house.

This dove nested in her petunia basket and raised her family quite unconcerned with the activities of the humans using the yard.




Sometimes the skies put on a show.





Here are two different views of the sky over Virginia Beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but I've had a lot of spam lately. It's all by "Anonymous" so "Anonymous" can't post any more. All comments to this blog are moderated. If you post spam it will do you no good. Comments from my actual readers are welcome and appreciated.